Our mission is to promote the preservation and revitalization of Navajo culture and language though creative and educational cultural products.
Navajo Store is an online store and has been around since 2015 under a different name and as a woo commerce Wordpress. The site has now been transferred to the Shopify platform for more accountability, transaction security, mailing and technical support. The products have been featured in the Dec. 10, 2015 issue of the Navajo Times. The founder speaks fluent Navajo and holds master’s degrees in English and education and is passionate about preserving Navajo culture. He has experience as a grant school board president, a college board member, and an administrator and faculty at Diné College.
Find us and sign up for updates:
We often set up at the following flea markets:
- Gallup (NM) - First Saturday of the month.
- Shiprock (NM) - First Saturday of the month or any Saturday
- Tuba City (AZ) - First Friday of the month
In the future, we will be adding new products so please sign up for our email and text subscription.
- Navajo Times story, "Learning the Clan System with a Mug of Coffee." (12/10/2015).
- Flagstaff Business News, "Navajo business promoting culture through coffee mugs" (02/28/2016)
- Navajo-Hopi Observer, "Promoting Navajo culture with coffee mugs and license plates." (12/22/2015)